...that I have not been faithful to my "every Tuesday posting promise." For those of you who don't know, Eric and I have moved up to High Point, NC for a couple of months to do Christmas Carol with NC Shakespeare. The postings will probably be a bit scarce until we get back to Marietta. The condo they've put us up in is pretty nice but it doesn't have any internet, so that's a bit of a problem as far as blogs go.
Hope everyone is healthy and has a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year!
christmas time
13 years ago

1 comment:
hey girl. I know you're in marietta now. PS I have a lot to tell you about! I'm an RA in Day hall now on first floor! I haven't moved yet but most likely will this weekend. I will call you soon and tell you about that and more! misss you.
Post a Comment