Oct 10, 2006

I'll have that with *two* hydrogen *ions* and *one* oxygens *ion* please

Drink 8 ounces of water the moment you get up.

Do it and tell me how you feel that morning.

Try it instead of coffee.

I'm amazed.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I'll be honest Bubba, all I ever wanted to be was a nerd... but clearly...

Anonymous said...

So Bethany...does this mean you're soon going to be joining ranks with we water bottle-toting crazies? :) I can attest to the fact that it will add to your nerdiness factor.

andiewade said...

i tried it this morning and, honestly, i didn't notice a difference.... but i was drugged up on allergy medicine and quite, well, drugged. so that could have been a major factor. i will try it again when not drugged :)

Anonymous said...

Water is a beautiful thing! and yummy too! I can't drink it until after I brush my teeth or else I feel sick... funny, huh? Oh, and yeah... water bottle toting makes you a nerd. :-)

andiewade said...

not that i know from any personal experiementation, but is drinking water in the morning better than, say, orange juice? i was just wondering because i often drink orange juice in the morning and it makes me happy inside.